CONTACT INFORMATION

Hello readers,
    I'm very new to this blogging cite so I figured that I would keep a simple template for the blog page (which means once I understand the templates the more creative I will be with them in the future). I decided to post my contact information, and soon other information will be posted too at your requests. There are many ways to contact me as I do very much love my apps and social networks. So here you go, and please stalk me all you want..... Just don't physically stalk me because that's weird!

E-mail: 

Hotmail (easiest way to contact me): jp.cronin621@hotmail.com

G-Mail (sometimes-rarely use it): jocronin65@gmail.com


Social Media: 




Snapchat: johnisamazing21 


Games: 

SongPop 2 (I dare you to challenge me!): jpcronin621

8 Ball Pool: Facebook profile connected (so friend me and then request)

Music Accounts:

Spotify: John Cronin



Any other form of contact you wonder if I have please ask me however you want, however I don't feel comfortable sharing my cell phone number. 



















Comments