Listening Area Remixes [unedited]

Listen Area on YouTube

(Listen Area)

Channel Review 

     I got in touch with Levan Nisparishvili, channel owner of Listen Area, the other day on Facebook after listening to his remix post Heathens (which by the way Viv thinks is better than the overplayed original version). The collection of remix songs is very impressive, with hit songs like I Don't Wanna Know, Hymn for the Weekend(from today and my favorite so far). and I Took a Pill in Ibiza
     Laven, and also my girlfriend, seems to be liking Conor Maynard, which I don't mind because his voice works for the remixes. Or should I say, like Viv just said, "HIS VOICE IS GOLDEN". I'm going to make this short, because theres not a lot one can say about the channel other than the fact that it has good songs. Plus it's a new channel, and please check it out...........Trust me it's worth it!
   With the uniqueness of the remixes in this channel, this channel (as well as this blog) deserves to go far in the music media industry.

(Facebook)
Overview: ★★★★★

Comments