Johnny Balik [unedited]

Johnny Balik on Spotify 

Johnny Balik

(Facebook)
       The moment I heard his music on Facebook, I was hooked. He definitely reminds me of a mix of Jason Mraz kind of soul and Lukas Graham kind of high vocals. It's the kind of music that you would listen to in a coffee shop or lounge with. 
         He seems like the kind of person who likes what he does, his voice sounds like he always fun with voice. The beat of his music varies from soul songs like; I Need You, U Make Me Feel, and YOU; and pop songs (mainly duets on SoundCloud) like; The Only One (prod. by Relta), and The Meaning (prod. by Ktoven). In this way, it's really different kind of music and it's re-playable music that I could listen to multiple times a day. 
        His songs seem to promote a lot of "Love", such as like world peace (Little More Love) and falling in love (U Make Me Feel and My Perfect). But by far The Only One is my favorite song he's come out with. 
       His Facebook videos shows his John Mayer cover of I Don't Trust Myself, and Justin Bieber's Love Yourself definitely shows a great high pitched soul sound of the two songs. On top of that, he shows that he can play the guitar and ukulele, which is pretty impressive. 
       Well that's my spew on Johnny's music, I hope everyone checks him out, and enjoys it as much as I do. Please show this Toronto native artist your love (if you like him) on Facebook, YouTube, and all other social media. Bye now!

(Facebook)

Overview: ★★★★1/2
Made 2 Love U: ★★★★1/2
I Need It: ★★★★1/2
You.: ★★★★★
U Make Me Feel: ★★★★★
My Perfect: ★★★★★

Comments