Jon Magnusson [unedited]

  When I told my friend, Abe, that I liked this guy, Jon, in a weird way he went on to say that he didn't know what I meant...... I honestly I just like him.... That is I like his intriguing sound that I haven't heard others try to pull off before.
            His old stuff began with all Swedish lyrics, but then Your Dreams, Psalm For Sinners, and Ode to a Friend came out.  With those songs also did his punk, rock, and a touch of jazz music come out, and the folk stories came out as well.
          He likes to be influenced by different artists, such as The Clash, Leonard Cohen, Vampire Weekend (a personal favorite of mine), and a couple Swedish artists. As far as what to expect for his upcoming songs, not even he knows what to say about them so it will be a surprise for both the fans and Magnusson. 
------------------------------
(10/8/17)
------------------------------
           I'm happily surprised by how far Jon has come in the independent music world. He has successfully built #MonsterThread playlist into one of my favorite playlists on Spotify that is also one of my go-to playlists to find artists. This Is: Jon Magnusson is one of his own (private for now) playlist that he has made lately, it includes his newest song Your Dreams and his two remixes of Ode to a Friend and Your Dreams. It is a rather solid playlist that I was happy to find.
           Jon says he's pleased with how I treat my artists, who I am very grateful for my bands. For me it's always about getting as many bands than i can other than getting followers, I knew if i could get good quality bands then the fans would follow on the way.
              "I did a one week your in England playing a total of five gigs in London, Brighton, Crawley, Horsham and Bruton. Also did some smaller gigs in my home town, Stockholm."
    
Overview: ★★★★☆
This Is: Jon Magnusson: ★★★★☆
Psalm for Sinners: ★★★★☆








Comments