Wide Eyed Boy [unedited]

Wide Eyed Boy 

     When I joined a Spotify promotion Facebook group, I thought that I would get decent artists. Well I was wrong, cause I got a couple impressive and unique bands. Wide Eyed Boy was the first one, and they weren't the only ones. The other ones will be posted in the upcoming weekends.   
     Tom Taylor contacted me asking for a review, and couldn't of been any nicer to me. I was thrilled to learn that he was a Manchester United fan, although the band is a mix of Liverpool (granted that they formed there) and ManU fans. I'm not trying to start any grudges against me, but just saying we got Rooney.
           With a collage synchronized music video, this band reminds me of Young the Giant in a way. The song has a good beat, and a different kind of vocal sounds. Not quite sure what the meaning of the song is, but the words sound interesting.
          The boys seem like a great mix of musicians, and I'm excited to hear more! In fact, for viewers in London, they are performing on April 6th, here is link to get details: https://www.facebook.com/events/278655099233672/. I want to thank the Taylor for reaching out to me, and looking forward to more soon!

(Facebook)

Overview: ★★★★☆
Wolves: ★★★★☆











Comments

  1. Interesting post, I love band a lot, may be because I was a drummer in high school. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment