Ed Han [unedited]

\
Ed Han
      I was pleasantly surprised by the lightness of this cool tune by Ed Han from California. Moonlight Beach is a very mellow and kind of relaxing music to listen to. It makes for some sort of zoning out and just being in the moment. Hearing this kind of put me in a better mood then I was, and I needed that. I guess that's the beauty of house and electronic music, if it's done right then it will help your mood.
      Ed got is currently 22 (the same age as me), and got into music around 19 years old, and is "classically trained on the violin and played in (an) orchestra throughout Middle School and High School" he says. He considers his music to be "chill-out house, ambient, melodic progressive house, (and) trance".  While still finding his sound, he would so far calls it a "mesh (of) orchestral elements with synthesizers".
      He is half-Japanese and half-Korean, and is based out of Los Angeles, but was born in Anaheim, California. He lived in other cities as far as Hong Kong and as close as San Francisco. Other cities he also lived in include New York City, Chicago, Korea, and Japan.
       Moonlit Beach is his debut single, and he is working on his next track at the moment; so when the next single comes out so will an update will be released by me, as I do with all the rest of the artists I stay in touch with. So keep a close eye on this post in the future if you like Ed's single!
Overview: ★★★★1/2
Moonlight Beach: ★★★★1/2


Comments